2021 Annual Nevada Public Health Foundation Conference
June 30, 2021
The annual Nevada Public Health Foundation (NPHF) Conference, is hosted in partnership with the Nevada Division of Welfare and Supportive Services. Planning for this annual event began over 10 years ago and continues to bring social workers, public health professionals, educators, and others in the helping profession from across the state to discuss relevant topics and address training needs.
This year’s conference will be held virtually, with a focus on assisting survivors of domestic violence to reach their highest level of self-sufficiency. Presentations and panels will center on best practices in serving survivors of domestic violence during the COVID-19 pandemic, current state, and national data, state and local services, and suicide prevention.
Who Should Attend
- Case Managers
- Community Health Workers
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Public Health Professionals
- Social Workers
- Others in the helping profession
Registration will close on June 20, 2021.
- Pay online with credit card:
- $45.00 + fee = $46.35/per registrant
- Pay by check/purchase order:
- 45.00 + no fees = $45.00/per registrant
- Clearly indicate the first and last name of the registrant(s)
Please make checks out to Nevada Public Health Foundation and send them to the following address:
Nevada Public Health Foundation
ATTN: 2019 NPHF CONF
3476 Executive Pointe Way Suite 10
Carson City, NV 89705
All payments must be received by June 24, 2021.
Continued Education Units
Continued Education Units are pending for the following boards:
- Community Health Education Specialists (Additional $10 fee)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapist and Licensed Professional Counselors (Additional $10 fee)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Board of Psychological Examiners (Additional $10 fee)
- Nevada Certification Board approved for Nevada Certified Prevention Specialists, Peer Recovery and Support Specialists, and Certificated Community Health Workers and Applicants
- Nevada State Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, and Gambling Counselors