Nevada Revised Statutes Pertaining to Statutory Rape
Click on the links bellow for summaries of the laws.
*These laws went into effect on October 1, 2015*
Where can I call if I have been a victim of statutory rape or my child has been a victim of statutory rape?
Click here for the phone number’s for State of Nevada Division of Child and Family Services
Click here for a list that contains links to law enforcement agencies throughout Nevada.
Nevada Specific Resources
- Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect (State of Nevada Division of Child and Family Services)
- Nevada Forms and Phone Numbers to Report Suspected Child Abuse
- Nevada Victims of Crime Program
- Application for Victim of Crime Compensation
- Adolescent Sexual Behavior and the Law (The Crime Victims’ Institute)
- State Legislators’ Handbook for Statutory Rape Issues (Office for Victims of Crime)
- Victim-Oriented Multidisciplinary Responses to Statutory Rape: Training Guide (Office for Victims of Crime)
- Nevada “Statutory Rape” Laws (NRS 200.368) (Explained by Las Vegas Criminal Defense Lawyers)