Sexual Conduct Between Certain Employees of School or Volunteers At School and Pupil
A person who:
- Is 21 years of age or older;
- Is employed by or volunteering at a public or private school
- Engages in sexual conduct with a student who is 16 years of age or older, who has not received a high school diploma, a GED certificate or equivalent and:
- Who is or was enrolled in or attending the public school or private school at which the person is or was employed or volunteering; or
- With whom the person has had contact in the course of performing his or her duties as an employee or volunteer,
Is guilty of a category C felony.