NPFH creates and executes successful events
Conferences are an essential part of educating attendees and raising awareness for nonprofit organizations. Nevada Public Health Foundation is proud to partner with state agencies to help plan, manage, and execute successful conferences, trainings, and other events. Over the past eight years, we have had the privilege of working with the division and department agencies to facilitate planning committees that allow us to organize exceptional nonprofit events.
We make the most of your conferences & events
The Nevada Public Health Foundation assists nonprofits with event and conference planning activities. Prioritizing the wants and needs of the sponsoring agency, our team facilitates planning committee meetings to establish every aspect of the conference including agendas, topics, speaker recommendations, venues, and more. Nevada Public Health Foundation plans an average of five large conferences per year.
Through our straightforward and effective process, we oversee all planning activities to ensure that the conference will be a success. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Finding the appropriate venue and negotiating the price to ensure the venue is free or reduced-price, when possible.
- Determining the best layout based on the sponsoring agency’s wants, needs, and plenary.
- Sourcing AV and audio equipment depending on the agency’s needs.
- Presenting and selecting menu options with the state agency, if needed.
- Providing onsite liaison personnel on the day(s) of the conference to connect with venue representatives and ensure the event runs efficiently.
- Handling on-site registration, sign-ups, and distribution of materials.
- Arranging blocks of rooms for attendees and speakers. NPFH negotiates the best room price to save money and ensure that we are staying within the agency’s budget.
- Marketing and soliciting sponsorships and exhibitor letters, including follow-up phone calls.
- Developing and distributing marketing brochures and/or save the dates.
- Managing online registration platform and database.
- Corresponding with the speakers for presentation needs, travel arrangements, etc.
- Securing continuing education credits for professional tracks, when requested.
- Designing, distributing, and analyzing evaluation forms.
- Arranging, producing, and distributing presentation materials for attendees.
- Organizing staff for on-site conference needs.
- Managing fiscal responsibilities including budgeting and expenses.
- Arranging trainings and webinars, as needed.
Learn how NPHF can help
We look forward to working with your state agency to help plan a successful and educational conference. Whether you are hosting a webinar, training, or conference, our staff has the resources and knowledge to help you plan and manage any type of event. If you are interested in learning more about our services, please contact us to learn more.